These superior new welding gloves from ESAB offer a whole new approach to fit, form and function. Ergonomicaly designed to fit the natural curve of the hand, offering increased quality & comfort to the wearer. The MIG glove is made from heavy & fine cut leather, and is lined from hand to cuff. With the curved design the glove fits the hand perfectly, and also has a flexible wrist area which reduces friction. With welted seams, kevlar stitching & reinforced thumb, the glove is very strong and offers a very high level of protection to the wearer.
• Thin high quality hide front and back
• Improved fit for higher dexterity
• Strong ergonomic design
• Angled thumb for natural grasp
• High abrasion resistant
• Flexible wrist area with less friction
• Welted seams with kelvar stitching
• Extremely lightweight
• Individually bagged with header card
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good