THE FAST PATH TO EN 1090 CERTIFICATION
In conjuction with ESAB and its industry-leading expertise, we can help fabricators comply with the requirements of EN 1090, the new European quality standard for all steel and aluminum structures built as of July 1, 2014.
ESAB's tested and approved Welding Procedure Qualification Records (WPQR) for MIG/MAG and MMA welding eliminate the effort of costly and time-consuming qualification of welding procedures required by EN 1090 for CE certification.
WE MAKE IT EASY.
Creating, verifying and approving new procedures and checking, adapting and approving existing ones is a time-consuming job that requires expert skills. ESAB has developed welding procedure tests under the oversight of a qualification body and has obtained the necessary WPQR certificates. Fabricators can use these tested and certified WPQR certificates to produce Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) for their structural steel work. Depending on the number of qualifications required, savings could be in the tens of thousands of Euros.
ESAB’s EN 1090 WPQR SOLUTION.
- Certified by notified body TÜV Rheinland, Germany
- Approved for steel constructions EN 1090-2 of Executions Class (EXC) 2
- Cost-effective offering – not an expensive bundled package; WPQRs are grouped in economical sets by filler metal type
- Welding Procedure Qualification Records
- Covers ESAB consumables commonly used in structural steel fabrication, including sold metal wires, flux-cored wires and
OK AristoRod™ 12.50
OK Autrod 12.51
- Covers all ESAB inverter-based and digital chopper series machines currently offered, and can also be applied to many machines already in use:
Origo™ Mig (digital chopper series only)
Aristo® Mig (complete current offering)
HOW TO ORDER
Follow these steps to order certified WPQRs from ESAB:
- Login to ESAB’s WPQR Online Tool (enter Username: firstname.lastname@example.org, Password: esab) to browse a list of available WPQRs. (This is a general login, only.)
- Filter available WPQRs according to your requirement. Specify joint type, material, material thickness and welding consumable to define your order by WPQR name. This is an order planning tool, not an order form.
- Identify the name of the WPQR(s) you want to order and then contact us at email@example.com or call us on (+44) 0141 959 5666
- Receive a link to download your company-specific, water-stamped WPQR(s).