PowerCut™ 900 is made for all types of cutting within production, repair, maintenance and assembly. Use on all electrically conductive materials, e.g. mild steels,
aluminium and “stainless steels”. This rugged, easy to use, power efficient unit, offers excellent cutting, piercing and gouging properties. It can also be adapted for mechanization.
• Blowback technology – eliminates high-frequency starts that can disrupt electronic controls and nearby computer systems
• Auto-modes (gouge, grate, and normal modes) switch between modes automatically, tailoring your application without manually changing settings on the power source
• Gouging capability – PowerCut™ delivers the extra output voltage needed for superior plasma gouging capability
Long Life & Reliability
• Rugged design – PowerCut™’s external housing design is durable, damage-resistant, corrosion resistant and weather resistant, while remaining
lightweight for portability
• Suspended electronics – sensitive internal electronics are suspended from the aluminium frame, insulating them from shock and vibration
• Sealed switches – silicone-sealed switches are immune to corrosion, as well as dust and dirt infiltration
• Automatic fan control – the cooling fan is automatically controlled to run only when necessary, to conserve energy and reduce ingested dust and dirt
• Built-in power line conditioner – protects against damage from power line noise and spikes, even with poor-quality power
• Ergonomic handle for operator comfort
• Big face switch maximizes convenience when wearing welder’s gloves.
• Blowback technology
• Easily repairable in the field
• Minimum part configurations
• Moulded strain relief for secure torch leads
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good