The Thermal Arc Fabricator 211i is a dual-voltage, full multi process, digital control, DC, CC/CV, MIG/ Stick/Lift TIG inverter power supply designed for precision MIG, DC TIG and Stick welding. This unit is equipped with an integrated wire feed unit, voltage reduction device (applicable in stick mode only), power factor correction, digital voltage and amperage meters and a host of other features in order to fully satisfy the broad operating needs of the modern welding professional.
Three Process Capability:
MIG (GMAW/FCAW), STICK (SMAW), TIG (GTAW).
- Infinite Voltage Control with optimized starting performance.
- Inductance Control for arc stability and spatter control.
- Tweco MIG Gun with 3m cable and industry standard Euro connection.
- Durable Metal Feed Plate features 2 roll drive system, quick change reversible drive rolls and easy-to-set single scaled wire tension knob.
- 100, 200, or 300mm (15Kg) Spool Capacity allows easy installation of wire spool sizes.
- Spool Gun ready.
- Adjustable Arc Force Control for optimum STICK electrode performance
- Lift TIG Start: Provides TIG arc starting without use of high frequency.
- Dual Voltage: 230V Input allows up to 210A welding output for use in workshops. 110V Input allows up to 140A welding output for on-site work.
- PFC Power Factor Correction: Up to 40% more electrically efficient than conventional MIG Welders.
- Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage meters.
- Excellent Portability: Lightweight, only 26kg.
- Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials and shielding gases.
- Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue.
- Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices and Spool Gun. (Remote function not available in Stick mode.)
- Quick Change Polarity: Simple quick change polarity (no tools required) from the front of the power source.
- Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating.
- IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
• Fabricator 211i Power Source
• Tweco MIG Gun (3m)
• Feed Roll 0.6/0.8mm V groove (hard)
• Electrode Holder with lead (4m)
• Work Clamp with lead (4m)
• Shield Gas Hose assembly
• Operating Manual